About Online Banking
Enjoy this Internet-based service for convenient access to your accounts from home, the office or on the road. It's safe, private and convenient, and free.
Online Banking Features
- Get your account balances and other information
- View account transaction history
- View images of checks that have cleared your account
- View pending debit card transactions
- Transfer money between your AEFFCU accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts of other AEFCU Online Banking users, such as family members
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Set up account alerts, such as balance notifications, to send to your e-mail or mobile
How to Enroll
It's easy. Members can use the Enroll link in the Online Banking Logon box on our home page. After you've successfully completed the online enrollment, you'll have immediate access to your AEFCU accounts. Once you're in the Home Banking service, you can opt in for eStatements and Bill Pay by clicking on those tabs and following a few easy steps. Click here to enroll.
Please contact us if you have questions or we can help you in any way.
Whether you need help financing a vehicle, obtaining a Home Equity loan, setting up an IRA, starting an education fund or just opening a new checking account, Arkansas Employees FCU can help. Click here for more.
Welcome to Arkansas Employees FCU. For your convenience, we have both forms & applications available on our site:Click here for more.